We are always looking for talented people with experience in direct marketing and marketing automation, project and account management, data analytics and reporting, creative design, digital production, mailing and fulfillment, among others. We welcome your comments and questions.
Business Development – Marketing Automation
DMX-Direct is currently seeking a marketing automation Business Development Manager to add to our Technical Services Team. Marketing Automation is an exploding area in B2B and B2C marketing with enormous potential for career growth.
Experience in selling integrated marketing projects and interacting with high-level marketing and sales executives is required. Knowledge of marketing automation processes, utilizing industry programs such as Marketo, Silverpop or Eloqua would be a plus. Marketing, CRM and business intelligence/analytics is key. This is a senior-level, full-time, salaried plus commission position.
This role will be responsible for developing and closing new business with primary focus on sourcing new clients as well as working with DMX’s current client base that would most benefit from the use of technology to manage and automate the process of converting prospective customers into actual buyers. The ideal candidate will utilize a consultative sales approach to design, implement, and execute automated marketing programs as well as represent other core services including fulfillment, shareholder services, direct mail, and loyalty programs.
• 5+years’ sales experience in marketing automation, CRM or similar software marketing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration
• Proven experience interfacing with high-level marketing and sales executives
• Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with extreme attention to detail
• Proven track record of obtaining sales results
• Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
• Works well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines
• Experience writing proposals and contracts
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to Kathy Howell, Director of Business Servicers, DMX-Direct, 8955 E Nichols Ave., Suite 200, Centennial, CO 80112-3498 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Resume
Submit your contact information and resume to be considered for current or future job opportunities
Comments or questions are welcome.